Chincoteague Island Vacation Rental Info
2020 Rental Season
- Off Season: Jan 1 - May 21
- Mid Season: May 22 - May 24
- Off Season: May 25 - Jun 4
- Mid Season: Jun 5 - Jun 18
- Peak Season: Jun 19 - Aug 23
- Mid Season: Aug 24 - Sept 2
- Peak Season: Sept 3 - Sept 6
- Off-Season: Sept 7 - Oct 8
- Mid Season: Oct 9 - Oct 11
- Off-Season: Oct 12 - Dec 31
Information and Rental Policies
Thank you for your interest in our vacation rental service. Our properties are privately owned and are decorated and
equipped by individual taste; however all cooking and eating utensils are provided, as are pillows and blankets. See
the list below for the "Please Bring" items. (Linens are available through our office for an additional charge.)
Cover your trip with Travel Insurance.
Be prepared when unexpected travel mishaps happen to you!
- You or a family member gets sick...
- Unexpected weather event interrupts your vacation...
- Car troubles causing your trip to be delayed...
Trip Insurance Information (PDF)
As a part of your stay, you may purchase a Vacation Rental Damage Protection plan (may be a requirement for certain homes) designed to cover unintentional damages to
the rental unit interior that occur during your stay provided they are disclosed to management prior to check-out. If
purchased, the policy will pay a maximum benefit of $3,000. Any damages that exceed $3,000 or are not covered under the plan
will be charged to the credit card on file. If, during your stay at one of our rental properties, an insured person causes
any damage to real or personal property of the unit as a result of inadvertent acts or omissions, the Insurer will reimburse
the Insured for the cost of repair or replacement of such property up to a maximum benefit of $3,000. Certain terms and
conditions apply. The Vacation Rental Damage can be purchased up to, and including at, check-in. By submitting payment for
this plan, you authorize and request CSA Travel Protection and Insurance Services to pay directly Island Getaways, LLC any
amount payable under the terms and conditions of the Vacation Rental Damage. Please contact Island Getaways, LLC directly if
you do not wish to participate in this assignment.
Vacation Rental Damage Protection (PDF)
Sheets & Pillow Cases
Bath Soaps, etc.
Beach Chairs and other Equipment
- OCCUPANCY LIMITATIONS must be adhered to and include children over 1 year. Events and Social Gatherings are NOT permitted unless there is prior written authorization from individual Homeowner. Violation does warrant eviction without refund.
- PETS are not permitted in the rentals unless home is designated as Pet Friendly. Sorry no exceptions. Violation does warrant eviction, plus damage deposit forfeiture.
- CHECK-IN is after 3:30 PM.
- CHECK-OUT is by 10 AM.
- RESERVATIONS - A rental agreement for your selected unit will be mailed for you to sign and return with a one half deposit check. Reservations made less than 10 days must be secured by VISA/MC. Balance due 30 days befre arrival.
- RATES WILL BE DISCOUNTED for stays of 2 or more weeks.
- A MINIMUM STAY may be required. All homes require a week minimum stay during the peak season.
- DAMAGE DEPOSIT ranging from $200 to $600 is required for all houses.
- LIGHT CLEANUP REQUIRED. House must be left tidy, dishes washed and put away, refrigerator emptied, and all trash placed in outside receptacles.
- CANCELLATION POLICY - Deposit, LESS a $50.00 cancellation fee, credit card processing charges and any purchased insurance, is refundable if unit is re-rented for the same time period.
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULING during the off-season.
- Rental prices do not include state sales tax of 5.3% and local occupancy tax of 6%.
- A processing fee of 3.5% may apply... ask for details.
- We strive for 100% accuracy on all our web pages, but sometimes mistakes happen and as such we reserve the right to make changes and corrections at any time.